When you make a donation to Leadership Northern Kentucky or Regional Youth Leadership, you are creating a legacy of strong leadership in our region. Your donation is used to directly support scholarship funding for emerging and existing leaders with a passion to make our communities a better place to live, work and play.
Support leadership with a gift of appreciated securities...
When you donate long-term appreciated securities to The Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Foundation, you:
- Avoid paying tax on the capital appreciation
- Receive a charitable deduction for the full market value
Be a dues paying Alumni Member
LNK Alumni dues are paid by Leadership Northern Kentucky graduates who wish to continue to support LNK initiatives. Through LNK Alumni support, scholarships are offered to leaders in our community who may not otherwise have the financial resources available to allow them the opportunity to bring their experiences to the LNK program.
Be a Distinguished Alumni Member for a lifetime!
Never receive another dues invoice! LNK’s Distinguished Alumni Membership program gives alumni a lifetime membership opportunity.
With a single dues payment of $500, Distinguished Alumni Memberships will be permanently renewed every year. You’ll never receive another dues invoice, and LNK will recognize and celebrate you by listing your name in the Business Journal and on the LNK website.
Remember...you may now contribute gifts of stock to Leadership Northern Kentucky to pay your annual dues, become a Distinguished Alumni Member, or to generally support the program. Long-term appreciated stock is often a most advantageous gift, as you can avoid capital gains tax and receive the gift's full market value for tax purposes. Please contact Leisa Mulcahy at email@example.com for instructions. Donate before year end to receive the gift's full market value for tax purposes!
Due by April 15th, 2017 in order to qualify for Best Class Ever Contest
The class with the highest percentage of dues paying members wins a happy hour complete with appetizers and adult beverages. Distinguished Alumni Members win a trip to Keeneland!
Alumni Membership Value items include:
- Pay it forward…because it’s the awesome thing to do!
- Scholarship funding for RYL
- Scholarship funding for LNK
- Charitable giving
- Alumni membership is listed on our website
- Priority seating is given at LNK events including the Annual Breakfast
- Early bird registration
- You’re in the know and the first to know about our exclusive events
- Best Class Ever contest entry
- Free pass to the “Thought Leadership Series” Lunch n Learn with NKU’s Graduate Programs
- Pay before March 15th and receive a complimentary ticket to 1 Eggs N Issues of your choosing(pre-registration required)